Politique de remboursement
Duration of Policy: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Eligibility for Return: To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Exemptions from Return: Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. This includes:
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines.
- Intimate or sanitary goods.
- Hazardous materials.
- Flammable liquids or gases.
Additional Non-Returnable Items:
- Gift cards.
- Some health and personal care items.
- Custom prescription sunglasses.
Proof of Purchase: To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Partial Refunds: There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds Process: Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- Check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company (it may take some time before your refund is officially posted).
- Contact your bank (there might be some processing time before a refund is posted).
- If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. For exchanges, send us an email at email@example.com.
Gifts: If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
Shipping: To return your product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be responsible for your own shipping costs for returning your item. These costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on your location, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If shipping an item over $75, consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.